For the crust:
* 1 pack Spirit Lifters Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
* 50g Plant-based spread or coconut oil
* 53 ml Water
For the filling:
* 200 g Vegan dark chocolate, chopped
* 250 ml Canned coconut cream
* Strawberries, blueberries to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 170 ºC (150ºC fan) Gas 4. Line the 8 in (20 cm) springform cake tin with greaseproof paper.
- Prepare the dough by combining Spirit Lifters Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix, vegan spread and water.
- Lightly dust a work surface and rolling pin with flour and roll out into a circle. Trim to fit the tin.
- Carefully transfer into the base of the prepared tin, using the trimmings to press into the circle to create a flat cookie dough base. Prick with a fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes. When the crust is still hot and soft, gently press with a spatula or a potato masher to make it even and firm. Allow it to cool completely in a tin.
- Heat coconut cream in a microwave or in a saucepan, turn off the heat just before it starts simmering, add the chopped chocolate and stir until it melts.
- Pour the chocolate mix onto the cake crust and refrigerate until set completely or overnight.
- Decorate with strawberries or other berries you like, sprinkle with desiccated coconut.