For the cake
One packet Superfood Bakery Organic Chocolate Cake Mix
65g vegetable oil
220g almond milk (or any dairy-free milk)
For the icing:
1 scoop vanilla flavoured protein powder
1 tbsp your choice of sweetener
For the toppings:
Bronze crunch (small chocolate bits from Tesco)
1. Spray a silicone Fluted Cake Mould with spray oil.
2. Follow the instructions on the packet and then pour the mixture into the mould.
3. Bake at 170°C for 35 minutes and once ready leave to cool completely on a wire rack.
4. In a bowl add the protein powder and sugar replacement. Mix a tbsp of water at a time until a paste forms.
5. Pour your vanilla protein icing generously over the cake and add the berries and chocolate bits (Or any other toppings you would like)